How does it work?
The i-hook is made from a revolutionary nano suction material that binds to any flat sealed surface strongly but can be removed and repositioned hundreds of times.
This material is heat, water, sun and cold resistant so it allows storage in every imaginable place in the home or office.
When dirty the adhesive layer can be washed and returned to its optimal strength.
How to use:
1. Clean and dry surface.
2. Remove plastic film from back of i-hook.
3. Press firmly onto surface, pressing out as many air bubbles as possible.
4. For maximum strength, wait 24hrs before using.
5. Click the Pot Lid Holder onto the i-hook in 2 places.
6. When removing, unclick the Pot Lid Holder in 2 places. Then peel the i-hook from one corner.
7. When cleaning the i-hook, wash under cold water using only your hands to wipe away dirt. Do not use any harsh cleaning solutions, bleaches or abrasive cleaners as this may damage the i-hook.
8. When cleaning the Pot Lid Holder, use a damp cloth (Stainless Steel Eco Cloth). Do not use any harsh cleaning solutions, bleaches or abrasive cleaners as this may damage the stainless steel.