The long bristles of the Spiral BBQ Brush go between grill rods and clean sides of rods. The short bristles stay on top and clean the tops of the grill rods. The brass bristles will not scratch enamel / porcelain coated grills, scratches can lead to rusting.
Size : 40cm
How to use
- Pre heat the barbecue for 10-15 minutes on the highest heat
- Wet brush in water and scrub the grill
- Continue to wet the brush as it dries out
- Rotate to use the sides of the brush to get into corners
- When the brush gets dirty, rinse in warm water, or place in a dishwasher
Tip. Oil your food and not the grill – this will reduce build up of food debris on the grill.