NEXT GENERATION LAUNDRY BAG TECHNOLOGY
- It is estimated that large cities like Berlin release the equivalent of 500,000 plastic bags worth of microfibres through their washing machines everyday.
- Synthetic textiles break off during the wash and make their way from washing machines into rivers and oceans.
- Once in the environment they are consumed by aquatic organisms, which can result in gastrointestinal infections and blockages, reproductive problems, and starvation – problems that ultimately work their way up the food chain.
- The White Magic Microfibre Laundry Bag filters out the smallest microfibres released from textiles during washing.
- The self-cleaning fabric bag is made of a specially designed micro-filter material.
- Simply collect the fibres and dispose of them properly. The bag does not loose any fibres itself.
- It also protects your apparel as fewer fibres break compared to washing without the bag.